Do you run, or want to run, a purpose-led team or group? Are you striving to make a positive difference in the world, and want to join a supportive group of likeminded people to share and learn?
Applications are open for our changemaker programme, including 80% funded places. We are particularly interested in applications from diverse candidates: BAME, LGBT, women, people with disabilities, people from financially disadvantaged backgrounds and anyone severely impacted by the pandemic.
What you will get:
- Original materials including our “Ingredients for Collective Intelligence” book
- 4 online workshops
- One to one coaching sessions
- Featured as a case study
Using our “ingredients” and “recipes”, you will explore practical ways to make sure your group is purpose led, leading to great results and a motivated team using the talents of all. You will get great support, building lasting supportive relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to valuing and developing the talents of all in your team or group
- Commitment to making a positive difference in the world
- Ability to attend 4 short online workshops and 3 one to one coaching sessions
- Ability to work with us on producing a case study as part of the programme.
Application process: please send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org